Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Miss YOU

A couple of weeks ago I was called to serve as the Laurel Advisor. YAY!!! I love being in the YW program. I have defiantly missed playing the piano in Primary and hearing answers from the mouths of babies. Last week we went to do Baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple for our activity. It was a great time.
However... often I find myself missing my little guy whenever we're apart. To my surprise when I got home, My little guy came running to me for kisses and hugs and a new word that's music to my ears...... "Miss You!" I LOVE tender moments like this.

Lately, there have been a few ladies who I've been missing. Many of them have moved far far away, some that are just a 30 minute drive away and some who have made my life better. Ironically many of them are having babies at the same time and enjoying the joys of motherhood.

Love you gals and Miss You too.


Today I thankful for MY Ticket to Eclipse. ;););)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I don't want to assume that I am one of the ones you are missing, but I will say that I miss you.
We are so close, why don't we ever get lunch or something? I think we should!

Brett and Rebecca said...

Right on the nose Angie! Yes you are one of the gals I've been missing lately. I would love to do lunch, a trip to the park or just about anything.

Leslie said...

I've been the 2nd counselor in the YW for about 7 months, and I love it more each week. Your Disneyland trip looked so magical- I'm glad your family is doing so well. I hope we can get together some day!

Brett and Rebecca said...

Leslie, you are one of the gals I've been missing. I'm so glad that you and Angie have been watching my blog, cuz I follow both of your blogs often. ;)