Friday, September 10, 2010

Becca's Family

My family is smaller than Brett's but makes it up with all the love we have for each other. There is four of us kids. Kyle (Warehouse Manager) Jeana (Mom/Student/Financial Assistant) Me (Mom) and Teresa (Teacher/Coach). My dad Rod works as a Facility Manager. He loves to go fishing, Alaska and hunting. My mom Roxann teaches preschool in her home. She loves sewing, quilting, working in her flower garden and having her Family around.
Some of the things we like to do together are: getting together for holidays, birthday's and play dates. Us girls and kids get together often for Grandma Day's. We take trips to museams, hikes, picnics at the park, and all kinds of fun activities.


Going to the family cabin.



Most people would say that I grew up on a farm. We didn't ever have any cows or pigs so I don't consider it a farm. We had horses, cats, a dog, chickens, ducks, rabbits, frogs and a goat. Part of our favorite part about living on a FARM is every spring:
Babies here and babies there.

Growing up we were a well rounded family. Kyle did wrestling and football, Jeana was in dance and part of the Drill Team, I was involved in choirs and Teresa did softball, volleyball, basketball and just about anything athletic. My parents supported each of us and let each of us become who we wanted to be.

I think we are blessed that we all live close to be able to spend time together as a family.


Today I am thankful for such a great family

No comments: