Friday, September 10, 2010

Ethan's 2nd Year Photo Shoot

Does every mom in the world think that their little guys are as cute as this little guy. Ethan has sure grown into a handsome little boy. He is quite the flirt and defiantly knows how to get the girls these days. He loves getting his pictures taken.

The photographer called us a few days before his photo shoot and told me to bring a few props, things that he loves at this age. He has been watching the other grandkids playing baseball at Grandmas and has observed very well. He got a bat and ball for his birthday and has hit a few balls since. So I brought them along for his pictures.
I also brought along his friend "Monkey" is what Ethan calls him. I've tried teaching him cute names but, he always calls him Monkey.
Ethan got a kick out of feeding Monkey a fruit snack
He has been so much fun lately. He is at such a fun age full of all kinds of words.

Today I am thankful for such a handsome little boy.

2 comments:

Bemily said...

oh.my.goodness. SOOOO cute! I love that he's feeding monkey a fruit snack.

Lisa said...

These are adorable. I think I need your photographer's name, because I need some good pics of my girls.