Sunday, October 10, 2010

Parade

Give me an A, give me a D, give me an O, give me a P, give me a T, give me an I, give me an O, give me a N. What Does that spell??? ADOPTION!!! Yesterday we were in the BYU Homecoming Parade and had so much fun. Families Supporting Adoption had a wagon for Families to ride on. Ethan and I walked the Parade with a few others and Brett Co-Piloted in the truck making sure no children were ran over. At least that's what he told me ;). We had a great time meeting other families that love and are a part of Adoption. We enjoyed waiving to the people and shouting Wahoo. It was fun promoting Adoption and sharing the joy and happiness Adoption can bring.

At the end we hopped on wagon and threw some candy.
It was so much fun it wore him out.


Today I am thankful that we and so many other families have been blessed by Adoption.

1 comment:

Bemily said...

That's so awesome, Becca! Your little guy is growing up so fast! I can't get over it!