Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Love


Valentines day is not for saying I love you, It's for saying I love us. I love who we are together, how we've grown. From our nervous conversations to the one we too have become. Valentines day is for taking the time to say I Love US.

Valentines Day was filled with all kinds of love, sugar love and time together. Ethan and I went to his Valentines party with his friends. We had so much fun putting our valentines together for his friends. He had a blast. We made Valentine boxes for our Valentine candy,
frosted cookies

and played games

His favorite game was Elefun. He loved trying to catch the butterflies.

After all the fun we headed home and had a special valentine lunch together.
Heart shaped Peanut Butter Sandwich. Does it get any better than that?

We made our famous sugar cookies

and even made one for Dad




Today I am thankful for Holidays like this.

1 comment:

Bemily said...

What a fun Valentine's! I was just thinking about the time we made sugar cookies at work and I was craving them. I just found your recipe!! WOO HOO. I'm making some this weekend. Miss ya!