Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ITS MY BIRTHDAY :)

AHHHH!!! Today is my FAVORITE day of the year. My sweet Husband spoils me like crazy so why else would any other day be any better? Since today is all about me (hehe). Today, my post is going to be a few things you might not know about me.

I love Halloween, Love to Bake (and especially love hearing "This tastes so good"), love to Travel, Snakes give me the HeeBie Creepies, love music, enjoy playing the piano, my favorite breakfast is eggs, bacon and hash browns. I love sleeping in (Thank you Ethan for letting me do this everyday), I love quilting, scrap booking and writing with a pencil (I've found that a sharpie pen is my second favorite). I would love to spend a day in Central Park and then hit a few broadway shows.



Today I am thankful for such a wonderful Husband who makes this day my favorite. :) Hehe!!

1 comment:

Bemily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!! All About Becca Day!!

You always make the best EVERYTHING! SO delicious! Hope you have the best day!!