Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, we have been home from Texas for a little more than a week. We came home to family and friends who were anxious to meet little Todd. We came home to find our friend Rodney put up the outdoor Christmas Lights on our house, A clean and organized home - Thanks Mom :) and lots and lots of people excited to see us. Things are starting to settle down. The Christmas Tree and decorations are up. :) Ethan loves having his Mom and Daddy home and espeially is a great Big Brother. Ethan just loves his little brother. He loves holding, talking about him. He says "You're my best Buddy" all the time to Todd.





Christmas time has always been a special time of year for me. This year has been extra special to me since we now have our little Christmas Baby. I don't know if I posted about this yet but about three months ago I kept getting this feeling that we would get a baby before Christmas. As Christmas got closer and close I thought maybe it was just wishful thinking. Then when we got the "Call". It was an amazing way for me to feel the love of God.

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas this year. Mine is :)

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

What beautiful boys you have, Becky! I am so glad that you are starting to settle in. Have a wonderful Christmas!