Friday, November 9, 2012

Another Check

As a child, I had a great imagination. I had many adventures and dreamed of what my life would be like. A lot of them were the usual. Become a princess, live in a castle, have children. Then there were the ones that weren't so usual. My Grandmother told me stories about her mother and how she decorated wedding cakes.  She showed me pictures of the cakes she decorated over the years. A few years later my Grandma gave me her cake decorating books and the dream grew from there. 

Last week I had the chance to make a wedding cake. 

The Back 

This is the 7th wedding cake I've made. 

I always get a little stressed when I make a wedding cake.. I've found that if I say my prayers over and over they seem to turn out just right. :)


So, now that I look back on my little list. I've married my Prince, live in a castle (more or less :) have the best little family I could have asked for and decorate wedding cakes. :)
This is my song for this Post.


I have no clue what most the song is about. But... 

It's Wonderful

No comments: