Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

So, ever since Brett and I got married, his family has always gone the day after Thanksgiving and cut down their Christmas Trees. We never went because we have an artificial tree. No sap, easy take down etc. 

UNTIL... This Year! 
We decided to go with the family and not get a tree. Just have a good time. 
IT WAS A BLAST! 
He's SO strong ;)


Ethan was so much fun. He came up to me and said "Mom, I found the MOST BEAUTIFUL TREE" I asked him to show it to me. After a short little hike he took me to this tree. 
"LOOK!!!! IT'S ORANGE!!!"
I love Him SO much!

Ethan got to spend the WHOLE day on the 4 wheeler with Grandpa :)



Ethan loved climbing the trees and I even got a few great pictures.

I feel bad we have not ever gone before. This will always be a tradition and maybe we will even get a permit to cut down that Beautiful Orange Tree next year. :)

No comments: