Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween Spooks

Halloween was so much fun. I really love that Ethan is into original Halloween Costumes.
This Year Ethan was Count Dracula and Todd was a Mummy. 




Ethan loved being Count Dracula and often got mad when people called Him a Vampire. He was so serious about his costume that he Hissed and Scared people during the Halloween Parade at his school. I even had a hard time getting him to smile for a picture. 
My favorite thing about Halloween is making their costumes. Todd's was the easiest. I just ripped up an old sheet and wrapped it around him. All I needed to make for Ethan's costume was the cape, and I do have to say it turned out really cute. They were a lot easier than last years Spider and Frankenstein. 
We always make our rounds to the Grandparents in the area. 




And then we head out for some good old Tricks and Treats.It was so much fun because we went to many of the houses that I use to trick or treat at when I was little. 






No comments: