Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Memories

This year has been full of Christmas bliss. It has been so much fun to watch Ethan meet Santa for the "first time", feel snow for the first time, look at the christmas tree and see the Christmas lights. I hope to always remember these special moments and never ever forget the magic of Christmas.
Ethan has always been a very social little guy. In result meeting Santa was pretty easy. He looked up at him with his white beard and red suit and said "HAAA" which is Ethan's way of saying HI.
Last year my Grandma gave me one of her Christmas decorations that always was my favorite decoration for Christmas
She made these about 30 years ago out of things around the house. If you look closely you may find an old dish soap lid, a golf T, some canning lids, a playing piece from the game Sorry and many other things you may find around your home today. As a child I thought they were special. They reminded me of what the wise men would have put their frankincense and Myrrh in to give to the baby Jesus.
I think they are beautiful and I am so glad to have them as a part of my Christmas collection.

No comments: