Thursday, January 7, 2010

Projects

Lately I have found myself almost knee deep in fun projects.

Project 1 - A new play area for Ethan and all his TOYS


So since we do not have wet concrete to carve Ethan's name and hand prints into now or in the near future. I thought it would be fun to paint Ethan's name and stamp his handprints into the concrete of his new play area floor before we cover it with foam squares. I was doing great with my finger painting skills and then I was on to the hand stamps. Well........ I dipped Ethan's right hand into the paint and proceeded to stamp the floor. As I placed his hand his little fingers went squish, squish, squish. Shoot!!! "Oh I will do better on the left hand." Squish squish squish. Well... at this point I had a left and a right Squished hand prints. "Maybe if I stamp his hands faster next time will work." NOT. I couldn't have only three squished hand prints so I preceded to the fourth. And no my Son does not have four hands. ;) All in all I think it turned out pretty cute. We hope to have this play area finished in the next few days (fingers crossed). More pictures will follow.

Project 2 - In progress... But here is a sneak peak.

I went to one of my favorite shops in town

Look what's in side


Having a great time.


Today I am grateful for... my camera

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love projects!
Excited to see what the cute pink fabric will be transformed into!