Sunday, February 28, 2010

The day that made it on my list

We all have a list of the best days of our lives. Well one year ago, today made an appearance on my list.
Today is the first anniversary of the day we took Ethan to the Provo Temple to be sealed to us forever. This day was full of tender mercies that mean so much to me. We are eternally grateful for the blessings of the temple and that Ethan is ours forever. He has brought so much joy and love into our lives.

We had so many amazing experiences in the temple. My favorite was hearing Ethan blow raspberries and hear his coos in the temple. We shared the day with the closest family and friends and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was such a blessing to have Kirsten's Mom and Dad in the temple and Kirsten and her Brothers waiting for us outside. We are forever grateful for the relationship we have with them. Not a day is ever through until we thank the Lord for their love and sacrifice. You have changed our lives forever.






Today I am thankful for the Temple and Everyone who shared this day with us.



2 comments:

Bemily said...

That was such a wonderful, amazing day. thank you for letting us be a part of it. - Ethan is such a cutie!

Elena said...

Becky, I found a link to your blog on facebook. It's so great to read about your experience. this post brought tears to my eyes. I love your little family. Ethan is such a doll! I will have to send you an invite to my blog