Friday, April 8, 2011

Reunion

My 10 year High School Reunion is this year. My Senior Class Presidency has started a group on Facebook. It has been so much fun to get back in touch with many of my Classmates, see old pictures from the old day's (Ha Ha, not really. I'm not THAT OLD), and think back of those exciting/awful days. I'm sure that I am not the only one to think back and not want to EVER go back to those terrible days. Once I was walking down the hall, wearing my brand spankin new K2 coat. When all the sudden this PUNK sprayed my NEW COAT with a squirt gun. Later I realized that it was not just water, It was BLEACH. Another time, I went to a party and few day's later found a stinky, rotten fish hidden beneath the back seat. Just a few reasons why you couldn't drag me back. ;)

On the other hand it has been sad to see how many of them have passed away. Drugs, accidents, etc... Who ever thought on Graduation Day that they would not even make it to their 10 year reunion.

I admit it, as you can see from my playlist... I am a total GLEE FAN. So here's what I have to say to all those PUNKS who ever gave me grief........

Now, don't get me wrong. High School was not all bad for me. I never had my locker filled with dirt and no one ever threw a slushie in my face. I loved being in the choir, got good grades, had GREAT Friends, went to prom, and even got my first kiss. I wasn't much of a prankster. I might be the only person who has never toilet papered a house.


4 comments:

Bemily said...

Ha ha! I love this post Becca. It made me smile. :) I need to start watching Glee!

Lisa said...

I completely agree! I had fun times in high school too, but NEVER want to live it again. I only wish I still was as close with all my awesome friends as I was then. I guess that's part of growing up. Thanks for the fun reminders!

Annalee said...

Okay, I don't remember ever hearing those stories of the bleach and the fish! That's horrible! I think I have worked really hard to forget the bad stuff cause all I can remember are all the fun things we did.

Along these same thoughts,this high school reunion stuff is making me kind of nervous. I think I would almost rather have just a friend reunion and hang out like the old days. Can we do that?

Annalee said...

P.S. I'm very happy I found your blog again (thanks for posting it on the reunion page). Your family is so cute!