Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today



Today I celebrate being married to my sweet Husband for nine years and all the wonderful memories we have made together. My favorite thing to do on our anniversary is to remember how perfect everything went. Everything from the weather, to my dress, the temple, to my ring, cake, the reception, every small detail right down to the perfect Groom. Brett picked me up that morning and we rode to the temple together. I remember thinking "I'm getting married today." and the closer we got to the Salt Lake Temple my excitement grew and I felt a few more butterflies. We talked about how we were getting married in 45 minutes and then 25 and so on. I remember a moment where I saw my New Husband on one end of a long hallway. I remember my Mom talking to me but it felt so much like the movies when the music starts and and the two lovers run to each others embrace. Sappy, I know... ;) It was such a beautiful day. Much prettier than today.

Another thing I like to think about on our Anniversary is all the memories we have made together since. We have had so many fun times, hard times, and have gotten closer through it all. I SO look forward to the Many more memories that we will be making together forever.

Today I am SO Thankful for my Husband and the Nine years we have been together.

1 comment:

Elena said...

I love your wedding pictures. spring is a beautiful time to get married. congratulations!!