Sunday, January 15, 2012

Looking Back

The last few weeks I have been looking back and remembering the memories about little Todd and other things. One of those things was... On November 17th, one of my Friends posted on Facebook - "I got a feeling, that tonight's going to be a good night" I quietly agreed with her. Not knowing of anything exciting happening I decided not to comment. But, that night was the night we got "The Call" about our Todd. It was defiantly a good night.

Another memory that I think back on is when we attended the Birth Mothers Celebration in provo.

Written May 14th, 2011
My favorite part of the day was the balloon release that represented Birth Mothers. Ethan didn't want to let his balloon go until he saw everyone else let go of theirs.
I kind of got a little teary eyed when I looked up and saw all the balloons in the sky. Knowing that one of those represented Kirsten. And then for a second I thought about our NEXT Birth Mom and let one go for Her.

Todd's Birth Mom was pregnant with him when We released these Balloons. I am so grateful for both my Sons Birth Mothers. They Both have a very special place in my heart.


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

You know that I have a special place in my heart for birth moms, and for adoptive parents. Adoption is such a beautiful thing!