Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ethan is growing up a lot faster now that he is a Big Brother. He loves showing Todd how to do things. We also started a Chore Chart for him and I'm so proud of the things he has learned how to do.
One new thing that was added to his daily chores was make his bed. He does such a great job.


Todd is so much fun. We love snuggling with him. He is now TWO MONTHS OLD. I hate how fast time goes by. He gave me his first official smile the other day. I was changing his diaper and he just looked right at me and smiled. He smiles more and more each day. Just haven't been lucky enough to get a smile on the camera yet.



Things with finalization are moving right along. His Birth Mom had 60 days to change her mind and that time is up. Now we have a few post placement visits to prove that we are fit parents. We should finalize in May. We are so looking forward to finalization and being able to do all the fun stuff that follows just a few days after that. :)

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Your boys are both so cute Becky. I remember when I started chores with Daniel...it took a while for him to decide they weren't much fun anymore, haha! :)
I hope everything keeps going smoothly with the finalization!