Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Let's party!" It's SPRING!!!!!!

I always try to post on my blog once a week. But who has time to blog when there are so many things to do now that it's SPRING. I've always been a HUGE fan of Spring. Winter is FINALLY over and we can go outside and PLAY. We've had so much fun going on bike rides, trips to the park and just spending time outside.

I've also been able to work on and finnish a few quilts.


This one is not 100% finished, but will be in a day or two. I really love quilting.

The Boys
Ethan and Todd have become Best Buds. They love taking to each other and Ethan loves being a Big Brother.



Aren't they getting SO BIG


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts. You are so talented. I still love the quilt you made for Kenzie. It's a favorite of mine.

Rachelle said...

Yes, they are getting so big! It's crazy how fast your baby is growing. They are both so cute.

I LOVE your quilts! I wish I knew how to do that! You have some serious skills.

I love your new blog header. Cute picture. :)