Saturday, January 12, 2013

LET IT SNOW!!! :)

This has been the BEST winter snow experience of ALL TIME. At least for me. And I've had a lot of really GREAT winter experience. Come on, I love in UTAH of all places. Greatest Snow On Earth. We have had 17 inches of snow fall in the last two days. It's a total Winter Wonderland. INSPIRING! I think the reason that I have loved this storm is the fact that I don't have to go ANYWHERE. I'm a Stay At Home Mom and loving it. Loving it because I can stay home and not go anywhere if I want. In the past driving in the snow was my biggest fear. Now, I love when it snows. I love how quiet it gets and how bright the nights are when it snows. 

It defiantly helps that we have the right equipment and lots of helpers in the neighborhood. Brett's family lives across the street. So, we have Grandpa on his four wheeler, cousin Ashley on his big tractor  and Brett on his four wheeler. Between the three of them, they have created the best snow mound. Perfect for snow forts. 

Ethan had a blast on the tractor with Ashley.
 (Brett's family has a few old fashioned names for their men. Cousin Ashley and Grandpa Clair)
He even almost fell asleep.  He finally came in the house because he was too cold. 

We have been having a BLAST making snow forts and playing in the snow. 






 




As I have thought back on ALL the winters that i have had here in Utah. There is one that I always wonder about. I remember walking outside to go to church when I was LITTLE and the snow being taller than me. It was like walking through a maze to get to the car. 

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Ha! I need to borrow some of your enthusiasm for the snow. It just gives me anxiety because I have to drive in it! I will admit that it is beautiful though, and I would miss it if lived somewhere else.
Cute pictures!

Bemily said...

You are such a wonderful mom and always finds the best things to do with your little guys!! Great family and great pictures! Love you guys!