Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Birth Mothers Day

There is a special day every year that falls on the day before Mothers Day. 
It is Birth Mothers Day. 
It is a day of thankfulness here in our home. We are SO very thankful for the amazing Birth Mothers of our Children. I often get emotional on this day, thinking of each one and forever grateful for them. 

Families Supporting Adoption always hosts a Birth Mother Walk on this day every year. It is always a fun time and great to see other Families blessed by adoption. They have the walk, races, activities for kids,



 My favorite is the Balloon release.
I always find myself getting emotional, thinking of all the families blessed by adoption. Especially thinking that two of those balloons represent our very own Birth Mothers. Then I think of our next Birth Mom and release one for her. 





1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love that you participate in this every year! I'm sure your birth moms can feel your prayers. I know my sister does!