Sunday, October 20, 2013

Never a better time than NOW .... RIGHT???

Here I am again. Lets just say we've been having TOO MUCH FUN for the last five months. Here is my Summary:
Ethan Graduated from Preschool. He LOVED everything about Preschool. He had lots of friends, loved his Teachers, and loved learning so much. His Teachers were AMAZING. They payed attention to every detail, made sure Ethan was doing well and my favorite part was, they made Ethan feel important to the class. 
This year was a Cat in the Hat Theme. It was so much fun because Ethan loves to read Green Eggs and Ham. They had a crazy sock day.... So I made him some cat in the hat socks.


I also got to make some cakes for the Graduation Party.

I'm So proud of Ethan, all the things he has learned and the boy he is turning out to be.

No comments: