Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Line Upon Line

Since we got married.... 12 years ago :) We've slept on a Queen mattress. She has been what I called adequate. She was soft and made cuddling with my hubby easy. But still.... I dreamt of my King. I am one that likes my space when I sleep. We finally splurged and ordered our King.

for me...... It has been HEAVEN. For Brett, He says he misses me. :)

Of course it required a bit of craftiness. Brett made the Bed Frame and I made the quilt and pillows.

We always bought a king size quilt for our Queen mattress, so that the covers would hang over the edge. Since there is nothing bigger than a King, I decided to make the blanket and pillows for our bed. It nicely, just about touches the floor on both sides of the bed. :)


 This was the first quilt that I Machine Quilted on my very own sewing machine. It took me FOREVER...............................

Thus, Line Upon Line became the beloved name for this quilt. 




No comments: