Friday, October 24, 2014

Beauty All Around



This year, I cannot get over how beautiful the land is around us. It's almost like I'm seeing things for the first time. I think I've taken more pictures of the sunset in the last few weeks than ever before.

Conference Weekend, We took a trip up the canyon and had a picnic.




 Then we took a hike to Devils Kitchen. When we arrived, Ethan said "Where's the Stove?" 
Everyone around us laughed and laughed. 

One thing that has become VERY APPARENT to me while hiking is, The danger of my Children plummeting to their death. I've found it makes hiking with my children a little stressful. 
Hence  the Death Grip I have on Ethan.  

We're so lucky to be live in such a beautiful diverse area. 20 minutes and you're up the Canyon, 20 minutes in the other direction and you're in the dessert. 


No comments: