Monday, February 16, 2015

Christmas - Catch Up

I cannot believe I forgot to post about our Christmas.........

Christmas was so much fun. 


I'm always amazed how Magical Christmas is with Children. Our Christmas had many special moments, including family parties, lessons about Jesus, many times watching The Polar Express, a fun trip to the North Pole on the North Pole Express. The most magical surprise was waking up to Snow Christmas morning. We had no snow on the ground on Christmas Eve. What a special gift. 



Ethan got the Guitar he asked Santa for. He was so excited. Todd enjoyed his car track. But then, 15 minutes after playing with his car track, He went and found his Trains and played with them for the rest of the day. That boy is Obsessed with his Trains. 







I was able to capture this picture of the boys talking about baby Jesus on Christmas Eve. I cherish it with every bit of my heart. Ethan was telling Todd all about Baby Jesus and Todd listened with such attention. 

One story that I'd like to write down is:
The day I was putting the Nativity on the Piano. Ethan was helping me. I asked him "Where is Jesus, Mary etc... When I asked him where the Wise Men were... Shortly after, He asked 
"Where are the Foolish Men?" 
I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

No comments: