Friday, November 20, 2015

One Year Older - and BREAKING MY HEART

My little "Todd Rod" turned 4 this week. 

His Birthday was filled with so much excitement and Magic. I absolutely LOVE the magic that is in a four year old's eyes. It's finally the year that they understand that it is their special day. He was so excited to turn 4. This is the first year that he has been able to show four with his hands. He never got 1 or 2 and defiantly did not get how to show three fingers. But He's got 4 down perfect.
 We had his Birthday Party at Grandma C's house. We often have Birthday Partys at Grandma C's house. He was so proud that that day was HIS Birthday Party.  He kept coming up to me saying "It's MY Birthday Party." It was so sweet watching him blow out the candles and open his presents. He loved every present and expressed much Joy with each one.  



 He is a "little" obsessed with trains. He is often found laying on the floor to be at the level of the train. For the past two birthdays and Christmas' he has gotten some kind of train. So, this year we got him a Train Table. He has played and played and played with it everyday. Yesterday, it stopped being our coffee table and moved downstairs with all of the rest of the toys. 



 
This little boy is SO VERY SWEET. He is kind, snugly, and did i mention sweet. His Preschool Teacher says that he is the most patient and forgiving child in his preschool class. (Proud MOMMY moment) 

He loves bed time and nestles into his pillows and blankets every night. He wakes up so happy and snuggles for the longest time in the morning. He does not like it very much when his Brother bosses him around.... 

He loves to eat chips and treats. I have had to give him his lunch in phases because he likes to eat only what he likes and nothing else. I call it my Creative Eating method. 

I cannot express the amount of Joy this boy has brought into my life. I am grateful every day for him and the sweet little boy he is. I'm Forever grateful for Adoption and for the way it has blessed my life. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Click2Story is one of the top Domain name registration and web hosting company in faridabad. Cheap web hosting plans with cPanel. Credit Card, and Bitcoin hosting payments! Cheap buy hosting.

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

Thank you! By the way, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa!