Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Pictures



Easter was a lot of fun this year. We went to three Easter Parties. I keep wondering if this will be the last Easter that Ethan will casually hunt for Easter Eggs. He was so cute! There was no running or grabbing. He wondered from egg to egg, mostly curious to what was inside and was content with four or five eggs in his basket.
This picture is from our first Easter Hunt. I didn't get anymore pictures from that party because I forgot my extra camera batterie.

After that party we went to my Parents house for a party with my Family.
We colored Easter Eggs together. I let Ethan color his eggs by himself. He imediatly took his two eggs and smashed them together. LOL But he still colored them just the same.

Then it was time for the easter hunt

Chaos!!! See... why I think this is the last year of civil egg hunts.

After all the eggs were found we headed outside to watch Uncle Dave's Rockets.

Ethan loved saying "Blast Off" and watching the rocket launch into the the sky
This was a one in a million chance.

Ethan loves his cousin

That ended Saturday's events.

Sunday morning Ethan found this from the Easter Bunny

And a new favorite game (Elefun) to play

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i love that photo of all the children searching for eggs and ethan sitting still. so cool! i used to love launching rockets. i think i even made my own little one.