Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pay it Forward

Lately Ethan has been having small accidents when he goes to the babysitter (just once a week for about an hour or so). My little guy usually does pretty good at making it to the toilet, but there are too many exciting things to distract him while he is at the babysitters. So I have decided to let him wear a pull up when he goes so we don't have to worry about accidents while he is there.

So during our shopping spree today I was going back and forth between Pull Ups or the new Slip Ons ... Then I noticed that someone slipped a $3 coupon on top of a Slip On box. I checked to see if it was still valid ... And it was :)

So I'd really like to make a shout out to that "Awesome Couponer" who took the time to cut out that little coupon for me to use today. Thanks So Much!!!
So next time I go to the store, I'm going to try and do the same.
Maybe it will make someone else's day.

Pay If Forward Folks :)

No comments: