Saturday, January 8, 2011

December Catch Up

Where do I start??? I haven't posted in a long time and have SO much to catch up on what we've done in December. I guess I'll start here:

My family has a tradition of attending the debut of turning the Christmas lights on in my hometown. It's always a sight to see and a great way to kick off the Holiday. First we count down the seconds to see the lights turn on around the pond:


Then we take a short drive to watch the Light Parade:

We always have had a great time watching the Light Parade. It's been fun seeing how the Parade has evolved over the years. It's always a little bit more fun seeing my Brother and Nephew in the parade the last few years. Uncle Blake has made of the floats. My favorite is the TRAIN. They handed out glow in the dark bracelets and some candy. Ethan had glow sticks in each hand saying Choo, Choo, and Hi Santa. Life is so much more fun through the eyes of Ethan.

On another note, Brett and I went to the Light Parade on our FIRST DATE. Nine Years ago! It's always fun to reminisce the memories we have of that day.

Today I am thankful for such a Handy Husband. He's a GENIUS!!!! We've been working on another project. Pictures will come soon.

No comments: