Monday, January 10, 2011

Temple Square

We had the opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Temple and attend the sealing of a dear family in our ward. It was a great experience and we even got to see the lights at Temple Square.
The lights were beautiful (as always) and it wasn't too cold.

While walking from the parking terrace to the temple I noticed a young couple with a little baby girl (about six months) dressed in white. Putting two and two together I asked the wife "Are you guys going to be sealed to your little baby girl?" she said "YES, we're so excited!" I said "Oh, we adopted our Son and are hoping to adopted another one soon." (No ladies... this is not me announcing anything). We talked a little bit about our adoption history and exchanged Congratulations and good luck with each other. It was the highlight of my night.


Today I am thankful for the day we were sealed to Ethan.

1 comment:

Bemily said...

What a wonderful experience. I bet temple square was absolutely beautiful.