Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Trip Part 1


If you didn't know..... We just got back from our Summer Vacation to Disneyland and Alaska. We were gone just short of a month. So to make my journaling easier, I'm going to take it easy and do a little bit at a time.

Day One.... We headed to the air port to start our vacation. This was Ethan's First plane ride and he was SO excited! He has always been obsessed with every airplane in the sky. I was a little bit nervous about going through TSA and the possible "Pat Down". We made it through TSA just fine. Then... while we were walking to our gate I noticed something that brought my worries back. There is something unnerving when you are traveling and you see every TV with the President of the USA. I paused for just a minute and realized that he was just addressing the people about the budget.

We got on the plane and Ethan was bouncing all over the place. The Flight Attendant gave him some wings and he thought that was cool. The clouds were so fluffy. It just made me want to bounce from cloud to cloud.
We landed in Long Beach CA and headed to spend a few days with our friends Mark and Lani.

Day Two... We went to DISNEYLAND! My Favorite part about Disneyland is the look he gets on his face.


Especially when he sees Mickey Mouse.

He spent a lot of time on Dad's shoulders getting a better look at things.

We went to meet Mickey Mouse in his House.


We went on some rides and stayed late for the fireworks.

Lets just say that that day was filled with one happy little guy. He has so much fun that he fell asleep on the way home.

1 comment:

rmt said...

Wow you were gone almost a month? Lucky girl! That's a great vacation.

My mom and I took Daniel to Disneyland about a year and a half ago and it was so much fun! Such great memories! Ethan looks so cute...there is just nothing like watching kids experience that! :)