Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pioneer Day - Catch Up

I'm still catching up on our summer activities. 

Pioneer Day is always something that I look forward to. It has been one of my Families Traditions since I was little. We started out going to the rodeo.
We took the kids out back to see all the animals. Ethan got a kick out of the horses. 

He flirted with three girls who sat behind us and conned them into wearing their cowboy hat, buying him some cotton candy and becoming their new best bud. 




We have been in the Parade for three years now, with the FSA (Families Support Adoption) float. It is always fun to meet other families who adopt and our favorite part is Promoting Adoption. It's always fun to year shouts from the crowd like.. "I was adopted", or "My baby was adopted". 
Can you tell my boys don't like looking into the sun :)


We even spotted Ethan's Rodeo Buddies during the parade.

This years Theme was Dream Big. SO... our float was Adoption A Dream Come True

So I made my little boys matching shirts that say
I'm A Dream Come True



They really are my Dreams Come true. 




No comments: