Saturday, September 8, 2012

Waterproof Mascara

I'm a friend of the KUTV facebook page.
Yesterday, they posted TGIF! What are your big weekend plans?
I'm sure there are people with big plans like,
Vegas, Disneyland, Hawaii, Girls Night Out, Date Night with Hubby.

Sadly, Our plans were attending the Funeral services of our Friend Robert Lamb. He was killed in a plane crash and our hearts are sincerely with His Family and Friends. He was one of those guys who loved his family and adored his wife dearly.

His funeral was tender. His loved ones expressed his love for his family and friends, his joy for life, silly stories about his childhood and his love for the gospel. 

He was an inspiration to me to do more things in life, enjoy more, love more an hold my family a little bit tighter.


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That's very sad. Those little planes scare me to death.