Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Again

Yes......  I know..... It's been awhile.

I'm not one for making New Years Resolutions. But, I have one resolution that I'd really like to work on for the next year. It is (drum roll) ..........

Writing on my blog. 

I've not been really good at it so far, especially considering that it is the 20th of January. On the contrary, I have good intentions to appear here more frequently.

Recently, I've been quite busy. About the time I stopped posting on my blog, I started making "Growth Rulers" and selling them to amazon.com, etsy.com and to a few boutique sellers around the area.

 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006U8X0OE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3TSLSRWPRE0HY&coliid=I16D27SM899UW3

I would guess that I've made and sold 500 of them in the past Five Months. Thankfully, I've been able to make them while Ethan is at Kindergarten and Todd is down for his nap. These rulers have been a huge financial help to us as we're working on paying off bills. :) It sure beets a job away from home.

One thing that I would have loved to do to day is.... Go to the Pink Concert. I am a huge fan of Pink and love her music: Glitter in the Air, Just Give Me A Reason, and Oh so many more.

Until ..... Next time :)

No comments: