Wednesday, November 23, 2011

His name is

Todd James Christensen

Todd is a family name on Brett's side of the family and James is the name his Birth Mother gave him. Since Ethan's Birth Mom gave him his middle name we wanted to keep that tradition going. I still cannot believe that I did not even know about little Todd this time last week. It has been a pleasure getting to know him these past few days. He's One Week Old TODAY.

Things are falling into place. The Birth Mother signed relinquish papers on Monday. :) :) We met with our Attorney yesterday and Inter State Compact starts today. So we hope to be able to come home SOOOOOOON. I miss Ethan so much!!! He is having a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house.





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!! I cannot express how happy I am for you guys! I think his name is perfect, and he is absolutely adorable. Prayers being sent your way that everything else goes smoothly!!

Rachelle said...

He's so precious! I love that you kept part of the name his birth mom gave him. :)