Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Buddy


Often, people tell me how cute He is . I say "He is and we have so much fun."

He's always been a fantastic sleeper. He has slept through the night since he was about two months old. Now he sleeps until about 8:30 - 9:00 every morning. I make sure that I quit whatever I'm doing and head back into bed for snuggle time with Him. He's so cute. He comes out of his room and heads into ours. I pretend I'm sleeping and he climbs into our bed and gives me noses and says to me "You waked up!" or "You had a good nap." Then I open the covers and he snuggles right in. He calls snuggling - nuggle. He's the best little "nuggler" in the world. We snuggle in bed for a while and watch a cartoon or two.

He has got the best imagination. The other day I was down sewing a quilt together. He got ahold of my fabric cutting ruler and was playing with it. He noticed a reflection in it and said "Mommy, It's a mirror."

He is a fast learner. I love teaching him new songs and riddles. We went and got a Happy Meal for lunch the other day and the toy was Humpty Dumpty. I taught him the riddle. He learned it so fast.

He's a great little prayer. For some reason he always says things like "I love my fingers and toeses," "I love my cousins and peoples and friends," and the cutest part is when he says "Please bless Baby Brother or Sister to come Sooner Sooner Sooner." :)

He loves playing outside in the sandbox. This is another place where his little imagination shines.

He loves riding on the 4 wheeler with Dad. We have an acre of land so they have plenty of space to explore.

He's the cutest little singer.
He often sings Do as I'm doing, Follow the Prophet, the Hello song, Scripture Power, I am a Child of God, I'm so glad when Daddy comes home just to name a few. Brett sings him "The River" by Garth Brooks when Ethan has a scary dream. It calms him right down and he knows it by heart.

2 comments:

Rick and Katie Brady said...

He is a cutie, loved the song!!

rmt said...

He is the cutest little guy, Becky! And you are such a great mom.