Saturday, November 19, 2011

He is such an easy baby. Only cries when he's hungry. It has been so much fun getting to know Him. We went to Kohls today to buy a shirt and tie for Brett for Court on Tuesday. While we were there, a passerby stopped to talk with us. She then said "You are so blessed." I said in return "You have no clue how blessed We truly are." We feel so lucky to have him.

Another thing that is so fun is that we are staying with a family friend and had the opportunity to go to there sons eagle court of honor. Everyone was so impressed at how good I looked and thought that I should be shouting "I am women hear me roar" because I was out and about three days after my baby was born. I politely informed them that Todd is adopted. Everyone is so supporting with us.

There are a few things that still need to happen.
So PLEASE keep is in your prayers.

2 comments:

rmt said...

I will absolutely keep you in my prayers! And I really like the name Nathan. It goes so well with Ethan.
So, so happy for you Becky, and all of you! Little Nathan couldn't have gone to better parents!

Leslie said...

Yay! This made my day. You are a wonderful mother and you're in my prayers!!